Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Yargy Blarg

I've been rethinking my idea for the duel lately and decided the other day I wanted to do a comical pirate vs ninja sort of deal.
I signed up to have the female win, and since I'm more of a ninja-supporter, it's going to be a female ninja and male pirate.
I think I want to set it in a supermarket. Like, they're both shopping, spot each other, and have some epic battle.

Something's wrong with my scanner so I can't post anything right now.

I have an hp photosmart and I want to preview the area scanned before it... you know, does an official scan. I used to be able to do this easily with my Lexmark. Am I just doing something wrong? Or does it not have a feature where you can select the area to scan?

4 comments:

  1. I have some great ninja photo resource that I will show you tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most scanners I am aware give you the option to preview, then it allows you to adjust the frame manually on what you have in the scanner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA.... pirates vs. ninjas.... : ) ....I'm a pirate fan, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are still having scanner problems use the one in SV202. There is also a large format scanner in SV128 (The Media Center).

    ReplyDelete