Thursday, February 19, 2009

New Style?


I really wanted to do something with a ball-point pen because I really like the flow of the ink. I had been working in photoshop, but I feel like I have more control with traditional means.


I kind of want to ink/color like this for my duel project. It'd be touched up in photoshop. I'm not sure if I would ad the text in there or not, but I probably would.


And yeah, there's a few things off in this drawing, but it was a quick little thing more to show off the style I want to try.

3 comments:

  1. I think this style will work. When you get into photoshop (or use a darker pen), darken the edges that are closest to shadow slightly. For example, the left hand side of the ninja, the line weight should be a little heavier or just with a sharper edge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. : ) I like traditional styles, so I think you'll do well with a pen!

    ReplyDelete