Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy Wednesday!




So... these are some characters I've had in the making since, like, my freshmen year in high school. They're from this other series I've titled "Between Worlds." -it's a kind of super heroish story with angel-like and demon-like backgrounds and such in the mix.
For years, this characters were just called sd and mk (kind of an inside joke between a friend and me).
The one in blue is named Sara Doe and the other is Madison Keer.
Their superhero names are still in development, but Sara's might be something like Silver.... or relating to that somehow.
The drawing style I used for these is a kind of simplified, quick sketch sort of thing I do from time to time and sometimes it ends up being my best work, or at least I think so.
I used faber castell pens and colored pencils to color.
I wish I were rich so I could afford copic markers. :(
Anyways, I've also sent out emails about consignment to some of the people from the list I got last week. Waiting on responses.
Hope everything's been well for the rest of you! :3

1 comment:

  1. These are strong. Simplified is never a bad thing. Trusting your gestures and not overworking the page is definitely a good thing. Copic or colored pencil doesn't matter. What matters is your skills.

    ReplyDelete